Climbing Rinjani Summit and Segara Anak lake 3 days 2 nights program start on 1.156 m at Sembalun village to crater rim Sembalun, summit Rinjani, lake, swim in hot spring water, camping at crater rim Senaru and down to Senaru village.
Trekking Itineraries :
Arrival Day: We will come to pick up you with an air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us, and check-in hotel provides in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk the waterfall and return to the hotel.
Day 1: After an early breakfast at your hotel we will drop you at Sembalun and start the trip to register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch, we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani, and northern Lombok.
Day 2: We wake at 3 am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three-hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we pause for a hot breakfast and a rest before continuing our descent into the crater. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) where we can swim in the hot springs. After lunch, we continue our trek around the lakeshore before commencing our climb out of the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through dense forests. At the Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) we stop for dinner and camp for the night. The crater rim offers views across the lake back toward the summit and a good vantage point of Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater of Mount Rinjani. Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands can also be seen from here.
Day 3: After breakfast we commence our descent of the mountain, utilizing the rest spots of Pos 3, Pos 2, and Pos 1 and stopping for a longer break for lunch along the way. As we descend the mountain the forest becomes thicker and increasingly lush. We arrive in Senaru (601 m) at approximately 1 pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Hiking Rinjani programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3-liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information price or book program climbing Rinjani to summit and lake 3 days 2 nights please Contact Us